NITECORE -- Keep Innovating        

Thread: All gone!!! upgraded Fenix L2P v2 Lego and Sold:Neutral XP-G MJP Extreme III

Default All gone!!! upgraded Fenix L2P v2 Lego and Sold:Neutral XP-G MJP Extreme III

Hi guys,

Time to pay for new headlamp projects...

First "I'll take it" with prompt-ish PayPal gets it. I can't be held responsible for shipping mishap, but I haven't had one yet! All prices include shipping in the US, but for the extra cost, I'll ship internationally.

SPF! 2. In excellent shape Fenix L2P v 2 (2AA) with U2SWOH emitter swapped in. Comes with holster, L1P body with de-anodized threads so that it is two stage on 1AA, L2P body, and Nekomane CR123 body (that works with the two stages as well). This one stayed in the car.
    $60 Now $53 shipped SPF to Blindasabat!

SOLD! 1. Flawless MJP Extreme III upgraded with R4 XP-G neutral emitter on one of MJ's boards. This is the same light as those in this thread:
    http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=246494
    but with a neutral emitter! Brighter than stock and beautiful, creamy beam! Includes all accessories and a spare Rebel 100 board with emitter. I set it for 2% (3 lumens!) and 100% (130 lumens!), rather than the standard 15% and 50%. $105 >$102>$100 shipped with insurance. SOLD to Mike!!!!

Thanks for looking (and for helping me out of a financial hole and into another...),
    Kevin

P.s.-If PayPal credit card, please add $1 per item; we'll split the fees!
    Last edited by kevinm; 09-23-2011 at 12:48 PM.

Default Price Drops! Neutral XP-G MJP Extreme III and upgraded Fenix L2P v2 Lego

Price drops!

Default Re: Drops! Neutral XP-G MJP Extreme III and upgraded Fenix L2P v2 Lego

Bump!

Unenlightened

Default Re: More drops! Neutral XP-G MJP Extreme III and upgraded Fenix L2P v2 Lego

re: Neutral XP-G MJP Extreme III
    want to buy
    send me you paypal info
    my email: rj18@visi.com
    mike in minneapolis

Default Re: More drops! Neutral XP-G MJP Extreme III and upgraded Fenix L2P v2 Lego

Email sent!

Thanks,
    Kevin

Default Last one drop! upgraded Fenix L2P v2 Lego Sold:Neutral XP-G MJP Extreme III

One light left drop!!!!

Default Re: Last one drop! upgraded Fenix L2P v2 Lego and Sold:Neutral XP-G MJP Extreme III

Trades options added

Default Re: Last one drop! upgraded Fenix L2P v2 Lego and Sold:Neutral XP-G MJP Extreme III

Mike, your Extreme III went out yesterday.

Thanks!
    Kevin

I took it. Papal sent.

Default Re: All gone!!! upgraded Fenix L2P v2 Lego and Sold:Neutral XP-G MJP Extreme III

Light received in good working order. Included three extra battery tubes. Niiiice. Thanks!

Default Re: All gone!!! upgraded Fenix L2P v2 Lego and Sold:Neutral XP-G MJP Extreme III

My pleasure!