• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo "oil slick" mule, Lummi Wee Ag, Lummi Wee SS, Modamag chrome XPG mini mag

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
McGizmo "oil slick" mule, Lummi Wee Ag, Lummi Wee SS, Modamag chrome XPG mini mag

1) McGizmo "oil slick" mule with Down Boy single stage light engine and mule disc. This has the best body color I have seen yet. $300***SOLD***

2) Wee Ag...sterling silver...100 lumen pill...one of 22 made! $475 ***SOLD***

DSCN0324.jpg

3) Lummi Wee SS one of a kind with no trit slots and 100 lumen pill $110 ***WITHDRAWN***

IMG_5244-1.jpg

4) McGizmo E2C adapter in black $33 ***SOLD to Genna***

5) Modamag chrome plated AA Mini Maglite with Download's XPG drop-in kit. This is brand spanking new and awesome BRIGHT! $100 ***MOVED TO MARKRTPLACE***

6) AlTiN Bead Blasted McGizmo XR 27 C $750 ***WITHDRAWN***

All prices include shipping in the USA. Please add 3% for paypal fees or use gift option. Insurance is additional at buyer's expense!

This thread is closed...all lights sold, withdrawn or moved to Marketplace. thanks CPF!!!!

Last edited:

Genna

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McGizmo "oil slick" mule, Lummi Wee Ag, Lummi Wee SS, Modamag chrome XPG mini mag

PM sent for the McGizmo E2C adapter

Last edited:

stepep

Newly Enlightened
Re: McGizmo "oil slick" mule, Lummi Wee Ag, Lummi Wee SS, Modamag chrome XPG mini mag

PM for the "oil slick"...

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast

'll take the mule and the wee ag

vx000

Enlightened

Whew, that was close - thanks Shado for sparing my wallet!

stepep

Newly Enlightened

I don't know why i can't send PM form here...
Karl you've a PM on MarketPlace....

k13nz

Newly Enlightened

Whew, that was close - thanks Shado for sparing my wallet!

same thing here... :thumbsup:

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast

Karl,

:paypal:

Unique Transaction ID #0JT28133YW573154M

Thanks
Todd

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks everyone, I'm glad my wallet could help out :)