taming the beast "help me"

sidespill

Enlightened
taming the beast \"help me\"

i tuned in to this site about 6 mo. ago and have since become addicted. my add to shopping cart finger a.k.a paypal finger is outta control. i'm not looking to stop i just need to slow down. so my question is what lights or light have you recently bought that has you content "at least for a while" i want something that will soothe me until another super cool light comes out. i know it's different for everyone. btw some of my better lights are kl1/mclux 1x123, blaster V1, tigerlight 8", and arc aaa.
any thoughts? i'm considering a kl4 or arc ls as i don't have either yet. could these possibly hold me over for a while

coolguy

Newly Enlightened
Re: taming the beast

Strangely no lights really have been able to tame my ordering finger... Every light I buy, the more curious I get. Good luck rdeloviar! If you find any viable solutions please let me know! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

RevDavid

Enlightened

Why bother? It's not like we are collecting sports cars!
LOL!

Actually, my other hobby/former profession photography is a lot more taxing on the pocketbook. But I generally find that if I save for something really good, rather than settling for something cheap and quick, I can usually be satisfied for longer. I really like having fewer nicer things than lots of junk.
David <><

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

Ohhhh you have to have an ARC LS, or an eternaLight, or a MiniMag with one of dat2zip's drop in sandwiches (BadBoy 400, BadBoy 500, or MadMax), or a MiniMag with an Opalec Newbeam, or a Streamlight 4AA 7LED, or an Inova X5T, or....