'Super' Dave Osborne

hula

Newly Enlightened
\'Super\' Dave Osborne

Anyone ever use to watch a programme called Bizarre that we got for a short while here in the UK? Is Super Dave still about or has the worlds greatest Stuntman/ Hero been claimed by one of his stunts?

BF Hammer

Enlightened
Re: \'Super\' Dave Osborne

Funny, I saw a promo this weekend for what I think was a talk-show that had Super Dave on it as a guest. I don't remember which show, but I do remember it was on a cable network. I've been watching a lot of TV and browsing CPF this holiday weekend because I'm a little too sick to leave the house the last couple of days. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick.gif

Marty Weiner

Flashlight Enthusiast

Super Dave is doing car commercials on TV and radio in Southern California for Cerritos Auto Square. He looks a little long in the tooth but hasn't changed much in his appearance or dry wit.

Marty

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm pretty sure that Super Dave was really the producer of the Bizarre show as well as one of the writers on the old Smother's Brothers show.
Sort of an alter ego run amok.

ksbman

Flashaholic*

Just last week I heard (saw on TV? read about?) something about Super Dave but the only thing I remember is that he and Albert Brooks are brothers.