• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Olight M20 Titanium Warrior (#2 of 500)

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought this several months ago and it just sits in a closet. This is #2 of 500 made. Its had a total of 5 minutes use on the walls of my house. The price is $300 plus shipping and PayPal fees. Insurance is extra and at your discretion as I am not responsible for the item once it ships.

Limited Edition: Olight M20 Titanium Warrior 500 Lumen LED Flashlight

Tough. Versatile. Multi-functional. Easy to operate.
Like the soldiers that it is designed for the Olight M20 Titanium Warrior is finely honed, tough and versatile. The Olight M20 Titanium's extremely durable and rugged structure, matching titanium striking bezel, blindingly bright strobe light and multiple functions give it a strength and versatility never seen before in the hand-held lighting market. The Olight M20 Titanium Warrior is all the lighting tool you need on the battlefield or on the job. Bright, rugged, and flexible the Olight M20 Titanium Warrior's multiple output levels and modes lend it a versatility and durability that make it the ideal tool for any task. The Olight M20 Titanium Warrior is a great choice for personal protection; the blinding light and crenellated striking bezel on both ends give added effectiveness when used for self-defense.

With 500 lumens on tap and 2 lesser levels of output available plus a tactical strobe, the Olight M20 Titanium Warrior is sure to please many types of users from the outdoorsman to the soldier.

World-class super bright Luminus SST-50 White PhlatLight LED
Max 500 lumens
Max 30 hours long runtime
Tactical momentary-on forward switch, protruding switch for easy momentary or click to lock on
Three digitally controlled constant brightness levels and strobe. 20lm (30hrs)-80 lm (8hrs)-500 lm (1.2hrs); Strobe(500lm/2.4h). Note: Uses 2 pcs CR123A to get 1.2 hours runtime in high mode
Auto memorization of specific function for instant access
Linear functional adjustment for easy change of functions
Fluorescent tail switch for easy finding when operating in darkness.
Front removable Titanium Alloy striking bezel and rear striking bezel
Ergonomic design with solid structure for easy operation
Full orange peel reflector, perfectly centered light source, for flawless beam with the longest shot
Cutting-edge reverse polarity protection, with the right batteries, you can leave them in long direction for extended period, it will not burn the circuit
Strong / quick to release lanyard to prevent loss and easy access
Highly Water resistant
Anti-shattering ultra clear lens, anti-scratching and anti-slip
Metal 'cigar hold' ring optimally positioned offer additional anti-roll properties and is pre-installed but removable for smoother body hold
Engineered anti-slip body texture that give you a firm tight grip
Stainless steel pocket clip
Advanced digital power management system for best smooth and even brightness during battery life time
Power Source Options: 2 x CR123A / 2 x RCR123A / 2 x 16340 / 1x 18650 / 1 x 17670 batteries (batteries not included)
Dimensions: Length: 140mm (5.5"), Bezel Diameter: 33.5mm (1.3"), Body Diameter: 24.80mm (0.98")
Weight: 161g

Trades considered, and feel free to PM with any questions. First "I'll take it" with prompt Paypal here gets it.

Thanks
Todd

Last edited:

TITANER

Newly Enlightened
Re: F/S Olight M20 Titanium Warrior (#2 of 500)

Hi shado ,why i can't see these pics :confused:

Photonicus_Rex

Newly Enlightened

I can see them just fine. Beautiful light I must say.

k13nz

Newly Enlightened

see the first pic.. only half for the second...

crossliner67

Newly Enlightened

Must be your guardian angels preventing them pics from showing up hehe. They know you will succumb to Shado's titanium temptation:naughty:

wolfy

Enlightened

I have been looking for one of these.

:takeit:

Please PM me price to ship to Australia. Paypal ready.

PS: :paypal:

Last edited:

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
PayPal received and wolfy's new light was shipped today.

Thanks to all who replied to this thread :thumbsup:

Todd