The Surelite

Chodes

Flashlight Enthusiast
FiveMega is using Magfire so I'll grab the next best thing.

2nd Mag C head I have modded to fit surefire C body.
Pretty simple this one , P7 direct drive but that can be changed easily.
3mm screws are just for fitting the "screwin"

_MG_5944.jpg

Chodes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire head was shortened , threads in side Mag C head dremelled then Surefire head JB welded into the Mag head. Mag C head now fits any Surefire C body. It's a really tight fit , had to use a big hammer to get the parts to mate , the JB weld is not doing much.

Standard P7 Mag C heatsink (shortened a tad) glued into section of threaded Mag C body, contacts on bottom for negative make contact with top of Surefire body, positive contact on the end of the pedestal. Using DX P7 reflector.

DM51

Flashaholic
Re: High Energy Solid State Lasers

The Surelite has been Continuum's best selling small laser for over ten years
Oh dear, looks like the name is already taken... :green:

You'll have to think of another one, such as Sagfire, or MurgleLite... or maybe those don't quite trip off the tongue, lol.

But that's nice work you've done. How is the heft/balance? There's a lot of metal in those Mag heads.

Edit: How about Surgelite! :)

Last edited:

Chodes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: High Energy Solid State Lasers

Oh dear, looks like the name is already taken... :green:

You'll have to think of another one, such as Sagfire, or MurgleLite... or maybe those don't quite trip off the tongue, lol.

But that's nice work you've done. How is the heft/balance? There's a lot of metal in those Mag heads.

Edit: How about Surgelite! :)

I am rejuvenating some old builds, checking old threads, trying to remember what I named this.
I think I would be justified in using FM's "Magfire", search of my threads show I made Mag C to Surefire before he released his Magfire.

However, you made it easy, MurglelLite it is :thumbsup: