• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** WTS:SPY TRI-V

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK CPF...up for sale is Data's masterpiece(in my humble opinion)
Condition:Mint,as new.

$2150 paypal only. SOLD!!
The light will be shipped priority mail, fully insured.

*sorry guys, my horrible pictures don't do justice to this light.

IMG_20101017_081938-1.jpg

IMG_20101015_181540.jpg

First :takeit: followed by a prompt payment gets it.

Last edited:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS:SPY TRI-V

Your picture are actually quite nicely taken with good contrast to the background a good clarity of the detail in the light.

I am very tempted, but already have one - and that's all you really need. That is a good price. This will not last long and someone is going to be very happy today.

Good luck with the sale.

gollum

Enlightened

'tis a nice pic of a nice light, and a nice price.

I wish I had the $$$ :mecry:

I can offer free accomodation at my house if you want to take a holiday to sunny Brisbane in Australia,
don't worry the locust plague was killed by the cyclonic winds and then the floods washed them all away...:D

or I could completely cover my old Jaguar sovereign in postage stamps and hope it makes it to you ok ... :)

let me know :poke:

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast

:poke:

SOYCD,Thank you for the nice words you are very kind!
I took about 50 shots to come up with those 2:eek:

Your picture are actually quite nicely taken with good contrast to the background a good clarity of the detail in the light.

I am very tempted, but already have one - and that's all you really need. That is a good price. This will not last long and someone is going to be very happy today.

Good luck with the sale.

LOL,Jason I'd love to go to sunny Brisbane only one problem the Tri-V is gone!:mecry:

'tis a nice pic of a nice light, and a nice price.

I wish I had the $$$ :mecry:

I can offer free accomodation at my house if you want to take a holiday to sunny Brisbane in Australia,
don't worry the locust plague was killed by the cyclonic winds and then the floods washed them all away...:D

or I could completely cover my old Jaguar sovereign in postage stamps and hope it makes it to you ok ... :)

let me know :poke:

Nero

Newly Enlightened
2150 dollars! and already has 2 of them. thats one serious collector!. or just a ritchbitch... :laughing: