• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD) WTS: FM 3P Lego

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale is a small FM 3P based D26 drop-in light.

It is lego'd from the following items.
-FM 3P 18mm c-head c-tail body
-Surefire Factory Z44 Black bezel
-Smooth Stainless Steel xenoled bezel ring
-Oveready/Surefire Z41 Black Tailcap with HARDpress McClicky
-Modded Nailbender D26 XP-G drop-in. The mods to this drop-in are that 1) the LED was upgraded to a XP-G R4 5B1 neutral from Cutter and 2) the driver was switched to a L-mini II 1Amp buck/boost perfect regulated 3-level driver from Shiningbeam.
-4x Ultrafire 18350 LiIon batteries. Rated @ 1200mAh and tested closer to 900-950mAh real world.

I love this little light, but I am selling it because I have too many other lights with the similar/same configuration and this one has gets much too little user.

The driver is a perfect one for this light because regardless of cell voltage the LED is always driven at a full 1A until moon-mode cutoff at 2.8V. The three level are also very nicely space so there is a difference between one and the other. Runtime on high is just about 1 hour.

Calculated OTF lumens come at around 250 on high. The light never gets too hot to hold.

First posted "I'll take it" gets it.

Price: $150 via PayPal only will include CONUS First Class with DC. Priority, Int'l, Ins extra. SOLD

FM_3P_1.JPG

FM_3P_2.JPG

Last edited:

kellyglanzer

Enlightened
Re: (SPF) WTS: FM 3P Lego

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #8UJ41755EF5186030)

please shoot me a tracking number after it has shipped.

Kelly

For sale is a small FM 3P based D26 drop-in light.

It is lego'd from the following items.
-FM 3P 18mm c-head c-tail body
-Surefire Factory Z44 Black bezel
-Smooth Stainless Steel xenoled bezel ring
-Oveready/Surefire Z41 Black Tailcap with HARDpress McClicky
-Modded Nailbender D26 XP-G drop-in. The mods to this drop-in are that 1) the LED was upgraded to a XP-G R4 5B1 neutral from Cutter and 2) the driver was switched to a L-mini II 1Amp buck/boost perfect regulated 3-level driver from Shiningbeam.
-4x Ultrafire 18350 LiIon batteries. Rated @ 1200mAh and tested closer to 900-950mAh real world.

I love this little light, but I am selling it because I have too many other lights with the similar/same configuration and this one has gets much too little user.

The driver is a perfect one for this light because regardless of cell voltage the LED is always driven at a full 1A until moon-mode cutoff at 2.8V. The three level are also very nicely space so there is a difference between one and the other. Runtime on high is just about 1 hour.

Calculated OTF lumens come at around 250 on high. The light never gets too hot to hold.

First posted "I'll take it" gets it.

Price: $150 via PayPal only will include CONUS First Class with DC. Priority, Int'l, Ins extra. SPF

FM_3P_1.JPG

FM_3P_2.JPG