• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo Haiku XR-E **SOLD**

SFfanman

Enlightened
Well, the time has come. Up for sale is the first Gizzy that introduced both me and a custom flashlight mentor of mine :D to the wonderful world of Ti Lights: Haiku XR-E. I has been a user for the past couple months, but more of an indoor user than outdoor although occasionally such and always used with a lanyard. It has probably been through no more than 6 or 7 rechargeable cell cycles so in terms of LED life, it is still an infant. As a user, it has taken on a couple light scratches here and there mostly on the tailpart and bezel and the usual "hairline" scratches famous in Ti lights. Overall I would rate it almost a 9 out of 10 on the minty scale. The tint is typical of the XR-E's chosen by the man himself being very close to actual sunlight and super close to my all-time favorite tint of the L1 (possibly the LX1 if it ever takes form :devil:). Would prefer to keep shipping within U.S. this time and first "I'll take it!" gets preference over pm's. As always, PP gift prefered but not required. $365 Shipped

IMG_2118.jpg

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Haiku XR-E

Great price - beautiful light - great seller. Somebody ought to grab this. As an owner of 2 Haikus myself, I can tell you that this is a perfect EDC. And the beam from the XRE is still one of my favorites. I know this light very well and know it to have a nice, vanilla tint with great throw.

This shouldn't last long...

:hitit:

SFfanman

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Haiku XR-E

Payment Recieved! Officially sold. :mecry:and :) She will be missed.
Special thanks to CPF, the buyer, and shout out to Run4JC.