Newly Enlightened
Help me choose between:

4Sevens Preon ReVO
4Sevens Preon 1 or 2
Quark Mini (AA or 123 doesn't matter)
Fenix L1T
Fenix LD01 R2
iTP (A1, A2, A3 EOS)

I just want a light with a small form factor and high output. I will primarily carry it in pocket. Pocket clip would be nice but it isn't a deal breaker.

FYI, I live in Sweden

StarHalo

Flashaholic
It'd come down to the Revo vs the Quark Mini for me, depending on what type of battery is more prominent in your household. I have almost exclusively AAs, so the Mini would be a clear winner (which would explain why I've bought three of them so far..)

Some of the other lights are solid, but the 4Sevens lights have the best/most logical mode spread and the best efficiency.

MagnaWolf

Newly Enlightened
It'd come down to the Revo vs the Quark Mini for me, depending on what type of battery is more prominent in your household. I have almost exclusively AAs, so the Mini would be a clear winner (which would explain why I've bought three of them so far..)

Some of the other lights are solid, but the 4Sevens lights have the best/most logical mode spread and the best efficiency.
It is pretty much a toss up between AAA and AA:s.

MagnaWolf

Newly Enlightened
But what about the 4Sevens Regular or tactical? Are they a viable option? Perhaps in the 123 configuration? It would be nice to have a clicky. AAHH, the choices!:crazy:

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have always gone with AAA for my keychain.
L0P SE > L0D CE > Millermodded Arc AAA
Preon Revo probably better than the Preon 1 here.

Twisty AA for in the pocket.
Civictor V1 > Nitecore EZAA > EZAAw > QMiNi AA WARMS (the neutral had not come out at the time)

Clicky AA in a holster on my belt.
L1P > L1T v2.0 RB80

I used to wear fairly tight jeans and the extra 1/2 inch of the clicky is noticeable.
The Zebralight SC50 which is shorter because the switch is in the head should be pocketable.

The Quark MiNi AA² fits in my jeans back pocket vertically very well.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
But what about the 4Sevens Regular or tactical? Are they a viable option? Perhaps in the 123 configuration? It would be nice to have a clicky. AAHH, the choices!:crazy:

I prefer a clicky for EDC duty. I find two modes to be too limiting for everyday use, so the Regular would be my choice.

The catch with 123 cells is that the only place to get them cheaply, reliably is online, so if you want to have a 123-powered EDC, be prepared to buy cells in bulk and have them mailed. I like the range of chemistry options AAs provide (NiMH, alkaline, lithium), and they're available anywhere and everywhere, found in many places throughout your home.

MagnaWolf

Newly Enlightened
I prefer a clicky for EDC duty. I find two modes to be too limiting for everyday use, so the Regular would be my choice.

The catch with 123 cells is that the only place to get them cheaply, reliably is online, so if you want to have a 123-powered EDC, be prepared to buy cells in bulk and have them mailed. I like the range of chemistry options AAs provide (NiMH, alkaline, lithium), and they're available anywhere and everywhere, found in many places throughout your home.
I really like the form factor on the 123:s, but I guess you're right. This will be my first high powered flashlight since all I've had until now is a 10 Lumen keychain light.

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
Help me choose between:

4Sevens Preon ReVO
4Sevens Preon 1 or 2
iTP (A1, A2, A3 EOS)

I just want a light with a small form factor and high output. I will primarily carry it in pocket.
I don't have any experience with the Fenix lights you listed so I'll only discuss the Quark and ITP lights.

Between the Preon and the Preon ReVO I would go with the ReVO unless you want the versatility of running 2 X AAA or Li-Ion batteries.

The Quark MiNi 123 and the ITP A1 EOS are far more bright than any of the other lights listed here. I'm going to venture a guess that the A1 EOS and the MiNi 123 are essentially the same light except for the external differences and the MiNi having the hidden modes. Same goes for the A2 EOS/MiNi AA and the A3 EOS/Preons. I've been able to swap heads between an A3 EOS and the Preons and they work perfectly. I haven't tried the other models.

Having said that, if you don't go with the Preon ReVO then go with the ITP A1 EOS. The A3 EOS with the newer interface (L-M-H) would be a good third choice.

JCDLE

Newly Enlightened
Help me choose between:

4Sevens Preon ReVO
4Sevens Preon 1 or 2
Fenix L1T
Fenix LD01 R2
iTP (A1, A2, A3 EOS)

I just want a light with a small form factor and high output. I will primarily carry it in pocket. Pocket clip would be nice but it isn't a deal breaker.

FYI, I live in Sweden

Quark 123 tactical. You can get it with or without a clip (clip cannot be removed, so it's one or the other). Great light for pocket carry. Love the knurling, the forward clicky, and the momentary on feature. I also like the two-mode preset feature that you get with the tactical interface.

The Preons and Revos look more like keychain lights to me. The Quark is definitely a pocket light.

MagnaWolf

Newly Enlightened
I just found a reseller that carries NiteCore lights. I am most interested in D10 SP, D11 or the EZAA. How do they stack up against the 4Sevens Quark Mini AA, Standard AA and Tactical AA?

StarHalo

Flashaholic
I just found a reseller that carries NiteCore lights. I am most interested in D10 SP, D11 or the EZAA. How do they stack up against the 4Sevens Quark Mini AA, Standard AA and Tactical AA?

Use Selfbuilt's reviews to help you with your decision. Remember that output and lux numbers are just a few parts to help make the decision, there's also interface, effeceincy, etc.

YIKES

Newly Enlightened
I find the switch is a big deal, one handed ops are key for myself. So I rather change brightness by pressing a button other than twisting the bezel. I believe twisting bezel have less chances for things to go wrong. (I'm new to this so correct if I'm wrong.) Then there is the forward clicky and reverse clicky. Momentary on is also important and useful to some.