• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: SPY 007 #228

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have two 007's from the first run, and am still looking for a 007 Cree. So I'm letting this one go for $875 plus shipping and PayPal fees. Insurance is extra and at your discretion as I am not responsible for the item once it ships. Trades considered (I like SPY and McGizmo lights), and feel free to PM with any questions. First "I'll take it" with prompt Paypal here gets it.

Pictured with 005 #0028

Thanks
Todd

Last edited:

pwatcher

Enlightened
Re: F/S SPY 007 #228

nice group of lights there in the background! sure would be interested in one of your 005's if you were so inclined to release one! :twothumbs

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S SPY 007 #228

I just woke up (I needed my 7 hours of beauty sleep). I will reply to all PM's sent. The light is Sold to UnderTheWeepingMoon. I did have a PM from another member that said they would take it first. But the thread reads "First "I'll take it" with prompt Paypal here gets it". The here refers to this thread not a PM. This is standard for most threads. This is the only way to for everyone to see if a light is still for sale while the seller is off line. If anyone has comments on this please post them :thumbsup:.

Thanks
Todd

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: (SPF) F/S SPY 007 #228

I was trying to figure out which light this was ( Neutral or Cool).
I think it is the Neutral one.
Little too slow on my research if it was the Neutral, I may have gone for it.
Keeping it in Canada would have been nice.
At least it's going back to it's original owner, unless....

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nope, not original owner. :D

I had noticed that Under...Moon had purchased a Neutral SPY in the last run.
Might see/think about Derangboy's and maybe send that one off to Tim for a little rework on the emitter.
That way I don't monkey around with mine that still have my warranty.
John

UnderTheWeepingMoon

Enlightened

AWTYD's right, I'm not the original owner but the light has passed through my hands before.

I wasn't too impressed with the neutral Spy that I owned. I think that neutral emitters may have improved a bit since then, but I remember the light took a big hit in overall output for improved CRI. I wasn't too fussed with the tint either.

This 007, on the other hand, has the whitest tint of any light I've owned and a beautiful floody beam, thanks to the Seoul and McR-18.

AWTYD's right, I'm not the original owner but the light has passed through my hands before.

I wasn't too impressed with the neutral Spy that I owned. I think that neutral emitters may have improved a bit since then, but I remember the light took a big hit in overall output for improved CRI. I wasn't too fussed with the tint either.

This 007, on the other hand, has the whitest tint of any light I've owned and a beautiful floody beam, thanks to the Seoul and McR-18.

+1 on all points here. It was the whitest, most beautiful beam I've seen on a 007 until I got the one I currently own modded by the Milk Man with an XPG R5. :thumbsup:

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks guys. I have a cool white and love it. Have a warm also. Nice colour but not nearly as bright.
Was thinking a neutral would be nice but now thinking a XP G might be in order.

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast

PayPal received and 007 #228 has been shipped back to the Land Down Under.

Nope, not original owner. :D

I believe Troy was the original owner? I also believe he was the original owner of 005 #0028 and Tri-V #0428?

Don't worry Launch Mini I am looking to add a few more SPY's to Canada's list of Agents.

Thanks for everyone's comment's and to those how replied to this thread.

Todd