Long throw to replace spotlight Help Please!

GotSpot

Newly Enlightened
Ok, so i know what your thinking, here's another newb asking a question thats already been asked a dozen times because he's too lazy to look it up for himself. Let me asure you that i have spent hours searching these forums and while i am closer to finding the right light, i find that there are so many opinions and half the threads are too old now to be relevant, i still cant make a decision.
What im after is a good thrower, something that will light up a possum at 200 Meters / Yards, with a large enough spot that i can use it in place of my handheld spotlight (which has a pathetic battery which lasts about 20 minutes max!). Ideally it would take 2 x 18650 and give me at least 2 hours run time on full. Also it would be nice if it could mount to my rifle but not essential as we usually take turns spotting and shooting.
I have a few lights in mind, Tiablo A9/A10, ACE-G, Dereelight DBS V3 R5 with 650 extension to name a couple.
I've looked at asperical lense options but im not a fan of the square light and im not interested in modding (at this stage).
Could the members please help me with this, has anybody got these lights, what seems to give the best throw, is there anything newer i should be aware of? My budget is about $120USD. I have ordered an Aurora WF-600 HA-III to play with in the mean time, i understand this is the best budget thrower on DX but i want something a bit more serious.
Thankyou in advance to the people who reply.

GotSpot

Newly Enlightened
*Bump*
Any recomendations please?
At the moment im thinking my best bet is Tiablo A10-G, this can be had for $119.99 from e-bay with free worlwide shipping.
Is there anything better than this for my needs around the same price point?