A2 proto***updated w/corrected link***

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast
Crap! it just won't work, tried and tried to fix it. Any way if you want to see it I think you will have to go and regester over at usualsuspect.net and look at gadget factor.Sorry it didn't work.

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Try this::
NEVERMIND...my fault...I should've figured that I have a USN cookie, so the link will work for me, but not for non-USN members...Sorry 'bout that...

--dan

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
The link won't work unless you are a USN member, here's the pic in question:

Surefire---1.jpg

***EDIT***

updated link, you should be able to see the picture now

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can use yahoo photos as a host if you want to email it to me
smile.gif

Gandalf

Enlightened
It does look neat. But ever since I saw the price, $225(!), I can't get excited about this light. I mean, really now, $225!!!

An Opelec in a Minimag wil provide you with 3 LED's of regulated light for 10 hours, at a cost of about $35, including a Mini Mag, and I like my
E2 just fine.

Plus, I've gotten used to the output of a Luxeon Star in my EDC Arc-sLS, or SureFire KL1. 3 Nichia's, plus the same lamp as my E2 for $225? And it's regulated. Big deal. I feed older 123's to my Arc-sLS.

The A2 is one of those nice 'if you can only carry one light' flashlights, but how many of us only carry one flashlight?

I for one am not going to run out and by an A2 anytime soon. Possibly, never. I can't really see me blowing $225 to get what ssems to me to be a light whose 3 LED's I would hardly ever use.

I think SureFire is pricing themselves right out of the market with this light
icon3.gif
twak.gif