EAGTAC        

Thread: WITHDRAWN: Milkyspit SST-50 LX2 Elendil eDaptible

Sick2 WITHDRAWN: Milkyspit SST-50 LX2 Elendil eDaptible

I just received this custom built Milky Elendil LX2 from Dcaprilia this weekend and on Saturday I lost another transmission in one of my trucks so this has to go for repairs. To top it off ... my wife used my Milky Gosling to check for something in the warehouse and it went ! The Elendil has more throw than flood and I like flood better for what I do. I have a Electrolumens Fire Sword coming from across the pond so the Elendil is up for grabs. This light is mint as new and I am offering it at a significant loss for a rapid sale. I am asking $360 shipped anywhere! No wait for Scott to build you one...instant gratification! ***WITHDRAWN***

Her's a copy from Dcaprilia's post where I got the light from:

Milky Elendil (complete light)- $400- Now $390 - SOLD to karlheinz3
    Purchased directly from one of the sprint runs of Scott. The tape says "SST50-W65S-WJG3(311A1K) IMS20cut UCL D2 Flex "Elessar" 30ohm Tail edaptable. Works with 1 Li-ion only." Similar to Arnor but with more throw. Head is Edaptable which means its can be used in other E-series bodies.
    A similar light was reviewed in the link below but I believe that this was the only one with a reflector (instead of optics) for better throw.
    http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=281567

Last edited by karlheinz3; 10-22-2010 at 05:36 AM.
    Karl H. Riedel III. Realtor and a WHOLE lot more!

Christo Pull Hair Re: WITHDRAWN: Milkyspit SST-50 LX2 Elendil eDaptible

I read a a post by Dan (run4jc) about his lack of love for the LX2 twisty two stage properties of the Surefire Lumamax series and I have to totally agree 100%. duh... and then it dawned on me..."the tale of the tape" ... eDaptible...... What comes to mind next??? McGizmo 2x123 McClicky in brilliant titanium with a smoothe action tried and true clicky switch. This light went from a frustrating complex twist, click, turn complexity to a pleasure and a joy just like that! I was so impressed that I just ordered some more AW 17670 cells! So for now anyway...this light has been ***WITHDRAWN*** I will never use the LX2 body again so contact me if someone needs one!
    Karl H. Riedel III. Realtor and a WHOLE lot more!

Flashaholic*

Default Re: WITHDRAWN: Milkyspit SST-50 LX2 Elendil eDaptible

karl,

How much for the LX2 body+tailcap?