• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN: Milkyspit SST-50 LX2 Elendil eDaptible

Status
Not open for further replies.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received this custom built Milky Elendil LX2 from Dcaprilia this weekend and on Saturday I lost another transmission in one of my trucks so this has to go for repairs. :sigh: To top it off ... my wife used my Milky Gosling to check for something in the warehouse and it went :poof:! The Elendil has more throw than flood and I like flood better for what I do. I have a Electrolumens Fire Sword coming from across the pond so the Elendil is up for grabs. This light is mint as new and I am offering it at a significant loss for a rapid sale. I am asking $360 shipped anywhere! No wait for Scott to build you one...instant gratification! ***WITHDRAWN***

Her's a copy from Dcaprilia's post where I got the light from:

Milky Elendil (complete light)- $400- Now $390 - SOLD to karlheinz3
Purchased directly from one of the sprint runs of Scott. The tape says "SST50-W65S-WJG3(311A1K) IMS20cut UCL D2 Flex "Elessar" 30ohm Tail edaptable. Works with 1 Li-ion only." Similar to Arnor but with more throw. Head is Edaptable which means its can be used in other E-series bodies.
A similar light was reviewed in the link below but I believe that this was the only one with a reflector (instead of optics) for better throw.
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=281567

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:wave: I read a a post by Dan (run4jc) about his lack of love for the LX2 twisty two stage properties of the Surefire Lumamax series and I have to totally agree 100%. :tinfoil: duh... :thinking: and then it dawned on me..."the tale of the tape" ... eDaptible...:twothumbs... What comes to mind next??? McGizmo 2x123 McClicky in brilliant titanium with a smoothe action tried and true clicky switch. This light went from a frustrating complex twist, click, turn complexity to a pleasure and a joy just like that! I was so impressed that I just ordered some more AW 17670 cells! :nana: So for now anyway...this light has been ***WITHDRAWN*** I will never use the LX2 body again so contact me if someone needs one!

Status
Not open for further replies.