• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Oveready White Cerakote C2 + Oveready L1 Neutral Triple-XPG Drop-in

easilyled

Flashaholic
This is up for Sale again at a much reduced price.

An Oveready White-cerakote C2 host with:-
  1. Crenelated Black Bezel-Ring
  2. UCL Glass Window
  3. Hard-press McClicky tailswitch
  4. L1 Oveready Triple-XPG (Neutral) Single-stage drop-in

IMG_2244.jpg

Asking $300 SOLD

This will include tracking and insurance worldwide wherever possible.
First to give an unconditional "I'll take it" followed up by prompt payment by Paypal gift, receives it.
No trades please.

(It would cost $375 including shipping from the Online Site if it was available, however it isn't.)

Last edited:

It01Firefox

Newly Enlightened
Re: PRICED TO SELL: Oveready White Cerakote C2 + Oveready L1 Neutral Triple-XPG Drop-

All right, I tried to resist but I broke down.

:takeit:

PM on the way.

And :paypal:

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: PRICED TO SELL: Oveready White Cerakote C2 + Oveready L1 Neutral Triple-XPG Drop-

All right, I tried to resist but I broke down.
You didn´t try very hard though....... took you just a few minutes to post the I´ll take it ;)

That´s a very nice deal. I guess if I had had the opportunity Iwould have snatched it as well.

Eric

It01Firefox

Newly Enlightened

Yes this time I didn't hesitate too long, but this light was already up for sale a few days ago and I managed to hold back until it was withdrawn.

And that's quite an accomplishment for my Surefire-addicted self!

You didn´t try very hard though....... took you just a few minutes to post the I´ll take it ;)

That´s a very nice deal. I guess if I had had the opportunity Iwould have snatched it as well.

Eric