• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mint Lunasol 27 $725

tshirley

Newly Enlightened
Mint Lunasol 27 for sale U.S. only! You pay paypal fees via gift option I will pay for insured shipping. No trades! Sorry for the poor pictures all I got. Green trit in tail light is in perfect condition.

img0208qm.jpg
[/IMG]
img0208w.jpg
[/IMG]
img0206pz.jpg

Last edited:

benben_stone

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mint Lunasol 27 $750

If I were in the USA, this would be gone in a heartbeat!

Is there any possibility of shipping to AUSTRALIA??? :hitit:

benben_stone

Enlightened

Thanks anyhow for considering alternative shipping destinations - best of luck with your sale, this one shouldn't hang around for long!

:wave:

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast

Did you buy this light directly from Don? My idea of mint may differ from yours, can you be a little more specific? Maybe a few more clear pictures of the surface of your light and a shot of the business end showing the reflector and LED. Can you estimate the amount of usage?
Thanks,
Frank

tshirley

Newly Enlightened

Drywolf. I bought this from another member on cpf. Your idea of mint is the same as mine meaning not a scratch on this light never been carried has sat in a sleave in my closet since I bought it 6 months ago. I haven taken it out and turned it on in my back yard a couple times. I am selling this light because it is inadequate it does not have near the throw and brightness I need here in Wyoming. I have a Makai 123 upgrading that too a 6v 2x123 waiting for package from Don. Lunasol 27 is my favorite looking light but does not perform to my expectations or provide what I need in a light. I am not a collector buy these lights to use and if they can't get the job done the they are out. Also had a haiku xpg and Mac brass sst-50 6500 also inadequate for my needs. Guess what? Gonzo.

k13nz

Newly Enlightened

wondering why is this light still here?

easilyled

Flashaholic

wondering why is this light still here?

The only reason that I can think of, is that the picture is a little blurry and indistinct.

This is not meant to be a criticism, but it could explain why the light wasn't snapped up immediately.

A beautiful picture of a beautiful light is an irresistible combination.

wolfy

Enlightened

Well you have had two overseas members who are definitely interested, maybe reconsider selling to them?

k13nz

Newly Enlightened
Re: SPF: Mint Lunasol 27 $725

yess, thanks, but my wallet start to scream now... :ohgeez: