Creepiest use of LED's ever...Denver International Airport

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
zombiehorse-20090225-230353.jpg

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
yeah...I have read that the artist was working on this in his studio and was winching up a large peice of the torso- it fell on him and severed a major artery and he bled out on his studio floor. Talk about adding to the creepy factor...:whistle:

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
I guess art is supposed to evoke some type of emotional response....this mural is/was along with several others that are equally interesting. Some may have been painted over from what I heard.

denver6.jpg

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's pretty cool. Unique and strange, which adds to the whole history behind it. I like it.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
That is beyond creepy. Looks like one of the 4 Horsemen did a **** poor job of tying his ride.

To be fair, War has been very busy lately.

sabre7

Enlightened
That sky in the background is almost as awesome as the horse and really enhances the image. Wonder if it was Photoshopped?

JohnR66

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, they don't want planes to hit it :whistle:.

Don't care about the artwork. I want to know what LEDs were used!:duh2:

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
great name for the horse......what's up with all the buried buildings and runways- got any good stories about goings on there- it is hard to beleive they went so far over budget by solely by sheer incompetence.:tinfoil:

booky

Newly Enlightened
This airport was actually the topic of the show "Conspiracy Theory" with Jesse Ventura.

There is actually supposed to be a huge underground bunker beneath the airport. The paintings supposedly signify the 2012 apocalypse. Cool episode and show. Makes you think about things.