Recognizing 6PDL with older type Z59

TheTana13

Newly Enlightened
Relatively new to CPF I spend a LOT of time reading/investigating on forum. However, currently I'm interested in getting couple of 6PDL, mainly for their glossy Z59 click switch that I can replace with Z41 instead of buying Z59 for $42.
In my other post I figured out that bezel ring can be removed from bezel and replaced with OverReady's ultra-cool stainless-steel rings that will match the clip I'm going to try to install (drill and thread three holes for this nice clip that I can take off of Hesco razor knife and fits 6P body like a charm); however that's probably only in case when bezel with P60L is used, not LX4 bezel.
Back to my question... I read a lot that back in 2008 SF redesigned click switch and apparently it's showing to be much more reliable than in older models (before 2008). Ebay offers some never-opened 6PDL's for sometimes attractive prices... but I'm wondering, since the picture shows SF package with yellow part (and I presume it's an older model) how can I be at least 99% sure that 6PDL that I might get from Ebay is the one with redesigned Z59 switch ???

I recently discovered that I'm a sick-flashoholic and Z59 is "must-have" for me just as is McClickie (that I also plan to convert 2-3 of my current and future switches). But for now would like to purchase one or two Z59 but glossy black to fit my black 6P and C2.