• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: MAC Mini-mini HID and/or Mini HID

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know these are pretty rare, but thought I would try. I am most interested in a Mini-mini HID.

I've purchased a Pewter 1.5d in amazing condition and a Black 1d in just okay condition (I've got an order in with Ushio - so a new bulb and a UCL lens will remedy that :candle:)

Please let me know what you have and may be willing to part with.

I am willing to pay reasonable money for a good condition or better specimen. I will require a picture of the item before payment.

Thanks

Last edited:

alantch

Enlightened
Re: WTB: MAC Mini-mini HID and/or Mini HID

Hmm .. into collecting HIDs now I see? Free bump for you.

TSWrench

Newly Enlightened

SOYCD,

I may have just what you're looking for: a Pewter Mini-Mini in very good to excellent condition with 3 battery holders and 4 reflectors. I'll try to get some pics to you soon.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

SOYCD,

I may have just what you're looking for: a Pewter Mini-Mini in very good to excellent condition with 3 battery holders and 4 reflectors. I'll try to get some pics to you soon.

TSWrench - PM sent. Thank you :party:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will post photos this weekend.

This light rocks!! And, I just made it better tonight. Received my order from Ushio and upgraded the ballast and lamp to the new Solarc NGX 14W regulated system. The beam is considerably brighter and much cleaner and warmer in color.

I know that WA/Ushio say 6500K color on their webpage, but compared with LED color temp rating this would be closer to a 4500 - 5000K. And the color rendition is awesome.