Something new for Autumn 2

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
NEED SPECS! :poke:
MORE PICS!! :poke:
And... ummm :thinking:... oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEESTER TB!! :party: :buddies:

:nana: john

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
NEED SPECS! :poke:
MORE PICS!! :poke:
And... ummm :thinking:... oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEESTER TB!! :party: :buddies:

:nana: john

You're a few days early (which should give you enough time to shuttle a sixer of Brooklyn Lager my way)...:party:

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dude! How in the world did you knurl that? You either got some really wide knurling wheels or you figured out how to traverse knurl ti. So which is it???

Last edited:

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought a crenelated bezel would compliment it nicely! I was right.:thumbsup: Can't wait to see this thing. Looks like that "Ronco knurl-a-matic" works like a charm.:twothumbs

^Gurthang

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh man, my photonic lust-O-meter went off the scale w/ the first pic! Love the look and the finish. Goldilocks! Pure Goldilocks! It has enough shine to catch your eye but matte' enough that you can hold it and not feel like you're leaving *$&% on the finish.

T45

Enlightened
Congratulations on making such a beautiful Light! I really appreciate that you put 5 points on that Bezel. Bezels with 2, 3, or 4 points just look pitiful to me, and always seem like a poor effort on design.