• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Milky Legolas on LX2

jerkeejoe

Newly Enlightened
***SOLD***

I've got a Milkyspit built custom light built on a Surefire LX2. He custom built this for me after much back and forth and built a very sweet light.

The light is a partial flood with good throw and will definitely light up a pretty big area. It's actually fairly amazing to get such output from a small light.

I'm into it a fair penny, but will sell at a loss because I need the cash. I'll let this go for $300 shipped to you OBO. I'll get some pics up tonight some time.

Here are the specs per Scott's email:

LX2 "Doorknob" (for lack of a really cool name)
SureFire LX2 host
Cree MC-E neutral white
Ledil Boom-SS reflector
Custom-fabricated aluminum heatsink
Dual AR-coated ultra-clear glass lens
Runs on 2x rechargeables
Head could run on 3x primaries on a suitable body
Max output 622 lumens (estimated)
Legolas-style firmware

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

Last edited:

jerkeejoe

Newly Enlightened
Thought I posted that earlier, must have skipped it somehow. Either way, there ya go.

jerkeejoe

Newly Enlightened
I don't remember exactly how many levels, but I do know some details.

2 position tail switch. In normal mode it's got moderately bright with half press and really bright with full press.

Click 20 times (I think it's 20) to enter miser mode (I think this is what it's called) and you get much dimmer output. Still have full and half press for fairly dim and really dim respectively.

There may be more features, but this is all I use.

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
:thumbsup: Thanks for the info guys. I am off to work and may get this light if it is still available tomorrow morning. THANKS AGAIN GUYS....:devil:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
:takeit:Please send me a pm regarding your paypal info or prefered payment method....THANKS...:wave:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal: for milky lx2. Thanks. PLEASE PM Me a DC number when you mail the light... THANKS AGAIN....:cool: