25 Lumen Lamp Comes With The E2?!

Doug

Enlightened
Craig's site says "Battery life with the 60 lumen bulb is about 1 hour. If you use a dimmer lamp (a 25 lumen model is available for the E2, and one comes with it)..."! What? My E2 just came with the 60 lumen lamp... what is going on here?

Also, I like the looks of the black E1's & E2's
smile.gif
! Would be nice to get them in a variety of colors, ala Mag.... eh?

Doug

Brock

Flashaholic
Doug, I sent Craig my E2 with the box it came in and the manual, which says that lamp comes in the box, but alas it doesn't. I just told Craig about it, he thought I just didn't send it to him.

The MN02, 25 lumen lamp isn't out, yet...

Brock

Size15's

Flashaholic
The only Lamp Module for the SureFire E2 currently available is the MN03 60Lu.

The manual is wrong.
Both a long runtime (~25-30Lu) and possibily a high output (~100Lu) are in the works.

Al

steinie

Newly Enlightened
The manual may be wrong, but I wonder what are chances are of having SureFire send us one when the bulb comes out?

Aren't there any legal considerations since their manual does say we are supposed to get two bulbs?

Size15's

Flashaholic
You may have a hard time since the "Kit Contents" doesn't include the MN02, only the E2 which has the MN03 preinstalled.

The "Introduction" just states that "It comes with two new N-type lamps." It says comes with which is like 'It comes with HA and GM finishes' which is stating options rather than supplied parts.

Don't get me wrong, I want a free MN02 Lamp Module from SureFire as much as anyone, but I don't think we'll get it. I'm not holding my breath!
frown.gif

Al