Source for LED drivers?

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for a good source for LED drivers. DX and KD are extremely slow when it comes to shipping and customer service is nonexistent. It wouldn't be so bad about the customer service if I didn't need it - ie. they just shipped the stuff out instead of sitting on their hands.

The problem is, no other place seems to have the same selection of drivers. I'd like a bunch of 3-4 x AMC7135 based drivers, but can't seem to get them. Where do all the folks offering custom LED modules get their stuff from?

(btw, I know about Download. I've already ordered my 8xAMC7135's from him, but dont think he has the smaller ones. I'm also reading the LED Driver List on a daily basis.)

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
TaskLED is a thought; they've always had great high-power drivers and I remember one of the magmods based on the Fatman with VW0T LuxV and dimming pot very fondly :) but some of them don't fit my budget and some of them don't fit into the available space in the lights I'm working on.

SB looks good; will definitely have to check 'em out.

Thanks guys, keep it coming. More sources are always good :)

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh yeah, I just remembered. I'm also looking for a 8.4V 2xli-ion buck driver for my Turbohead build. :)