• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: 3x or 4x 18650 Serial Battery Adapter

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am looking for a 4S1P 18650 Battery Adapter with a Max OD of 45.15mm for an original FM Elephant, Mammoth, or Colossus.

They used to be sold by CPF member modamag in this thread:
Configurable 18650 Adapter & Adjustable Dummy Cells

I was interested at the time, but didn't have a light for it! Now all 30 have been spoken for, and of course now I need it :mecry:I don't think there is another adapter that will fit, but could be wrong.

If anyone can part with one, let me know.

Last edited:

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: 4x18650 Battery Adapter

Contact modamag. I believe he still has them in stock, in a couple of configurations.

:thinking: I tried that first, then carefully reread the thread, and he said there was a limited supply of 30, and I see 30 names on the list :mecry:

It's possible he just didn't get threw the PM's yet, I know he hates PM, but I don't have his email.

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast

:thinking: I tried that first, then carefully reread the thread, and he said there was a limited supply of 30, and I see 30 names on the list :mecry:

It's possible he just didn't get threw the PM's yet, I know he hates PM, but I don't have his email.

I'm almost positive he still has some left. I spoke with him 4-5 months ago and he still had some.

I believe you can find his email adress in his most recent exotic coating service.

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll settle for a 3X 18650 serial adapter if anyone has one, I've got a parallel and didn't want to mod it if possible.