• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Quad-Bored Blue Mag3D, AW D, 138/623/625, 12AA

mrQQ

Enlightened
Hello,

Selling my hot incan, blue Mag 3D, quad bored to fit FM's 12AA-3D battery holder. OP reflector, AW D size softstarter switch.

Price: 250$ 240$ 230$

I can include 62138/64623/64625 or most of other 12v osram bulbs in 1-2 quantities for respective price.

It's a great way to start your incan trip, and check what different bulbs give.

Body shows some wear. I didn't manage to capture it on photo, it's basicly impurities in ano, with some dings.

DSC_7182.jpg

DSC_7184.jpg

I will NOT include those Titanium AA's, because they are worn out with too much of capacity difference and some wrap tears, to be used safely in this high current light.

I can sell them separately with full buyers responsibility.

I can accept PayPal payments only. CC funded PP's please add 3%. Please PM me before paying.

I can and will ship worldwide. This is expensive item, so registered shipping only. Shipping price to EU is 12$, worldwide is 15$ normal, 22$ priority. I can ship using parcel service if buyer pays for that.

Items will be shipped from Lithuania, EU.

If you require any additional info just ask in this thread, I will respond as detailed as I can and it'll help everyone hopefully.

Last edited:

Nokoff

Enlightened
lovely...I've been thinking of building this exact one for the past month, but no AW soft starts avail of course...what lens is on it

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
what bulbs come with it for 230? any batts? what are the ofl and runtimes? any beamshots?

mrQQ

Enlightened
I can include one of each bulbs listed, but no batteries, since mine are no longer safe to use. Depending on a bulb you can get 4000+ lumens. Runtime is show only, 10 mins max or so. I don't think I have any beamshots, but just look for Mag623, Mag625, Mag138, it'll be the same :)