• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: A few random mod items

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
These items have been moved from my recent sale at the Marketplace, and are already price dropped for your convenience!... lol.

TaskLED hipCC 2.8A with thermal pad supplied by George, fits Mag D, or anything 1.1" in diameter. Never used. - $30... $28...$26... $25... $23... SOLD

DSXOJ P7 Emitter. Never used. - $22... $19...$17... $15... $13... SOLD

Will package deal both for $37...$32... SOLD to Addictedmatt

Britelumens P7 heatsink already sold.
magmod.jpg

Random reflector package - $18... $15...$12... $11...$10... SOLD to Mvyrmnd

1. Ledil Boom for MC-E, 20mm, 10 degree narrow beam

2. Khatod 28mm smooth P7 reflector

3. IMS 27mm smooth reflector

4. Two stock incan Mag D reflectors

5. Screw-on cam for Kai Mag reflector

6. Kai OP Mag reflector, hole bored to approx. 19.5mm. Works very well with MC-E (nice beam, no donut), so it should also with SST50's and 90's, with plenty of room to fit either.

7. Lightly crushed (lol) Fivemega 2Nd Run P7 MOP FM2 Reflector, 15mm opening. Could cause an abberation/artifact around the edge of the hotspot, depending on what it gets used with. I tested with an MC-E on a Britelumens sink, but could not get it down far enough to fully focus. An artifact was there, but was not able to tell how it would look in focus. It might become part of the hotspot, and therefore barely noticeable. Testing with a WA1185 incan looks quite good though! When in focus, the artifact blends right in with the hotspot, and looks like a normal incan beam.
reflect1.jpg

reflect2.jpg

reflect3.jpg

reflect4.jpg

Paypal only. I'll absorb the fees, though personal gift payment is certainly preferred, and would be appreciated. Don't worry... you can trust me. :devil:

All prices include USPS CONUS First Class shipping with delivery confirmation. Insurance available upon request. I'll be glad to deal international for any of these items, and will determine shipping cost.

Happy shopping! :)

Last edited:

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: A few random mod items - first (sort of) and last price drops

First, and last price drops. Any less and I might as well use these things somehow just for the heck of it. :shrug:

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast

How much to ship the reflector package to Australia?

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

How much to ship the reflector package to Australia?

I'll have to go to the post office to find out, but based on other overseas transactions, I expect it shouldn't be much more than CONUS. Could even possibly be the same! If you're seriously interested, I'll be glad to stop in there and find out.

Should I mark you down as a likely buyer?

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast

:takeit: Reflector Kit
:paypal:

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Reflectors shipped yesterday, and now I'm waiting for the post orifice to open to send out the P7 stuff. Delivery confirmation coming soon, Matt!

Thanks, guys! :thumbsup: