SF Gift Set, E2e + C2 + 2 Zippered Spares Carrier

D

**DONOTDELETE**

From their website ($285):

fcfec9e8.jpg

fcfec9ea.jpg

Too bad it's not the E2e + M2 combo. That I would buy.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
sf has made some wierd moves lately, why would these two be paired together? or any sf's for that matter.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

"...why would these two be paired together? or any sf's for that matter. "
It's one of the oldest marketing strategies actually. It is designed to move inventory by bundling mechandise. The profit margin often is not as great as selling each item for the full retail price. By bundling and dropping the overall price, the inventory is at least moved (sold) to make room for new merchandise.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Surefire may have overproduced each item in anticipation of greater sales. They may have sold their pro forma quantity and surmised that more would be sold and actually produced more. When the additional quantities did not sell, they likely had to do something else to 'move' the stock merchandise. Selling for lower margin certainly beats not selling at all. Also, I believe when they curtailed their list of dealers, that necessarily reduced the number of organizations moving their products.

As I said earlier, what do I know...
Regards,
grin.gif

bwcaw

Enlightened
Shoot, I wouldnt' mind finding one of those sitting under the tree with my name on it!
grin.gif

I don't care if it is an odd combo, any surefire is nice.

I already have an M2, and an e2o on order though.