Hello. question about Lumapower

P.Paolo

Newly Enlightened
Hello, i have a EagleTac T100C2 bought 2 weeks ago, it's a great flashlight but i need a smaller edc but with a lot of lumens , a 1xcr123 ...so i have seen the incendio V.3 with xpg-r5. It's a good choice? or there are better edc torches ? thankk you

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
The incendio only has the mfr claimed max output on a rechargeable R123. Its a nice small single cell light though. I personally prefer the Dereelight C2H as it can run regulated on a 123, R123, AA, NiMH, or 14500 with the extender which is really cheap. The flexibility is nice to have and its just as bright on an R123. There's also the Nitecore EX11 but it has a different switch type and UI. Any of these are great lights but I find the versatility of the C2H to be invaluable.

cistallus

Enlightened
How about the 4Sevens Quark Mini 123? Very small, good output on a CR123, amazing output on RCR123. I carry mine on my keychain. Because it's so small, it's a twisty not a clicky.

e1sbaer

Newly Enlightened
The v3 is a great edc choice with rcr123. It's my first light I actually carry with me a lot because it's so small and light and still puts out a lot. You can also keep it on max without it getting too hot.

Edsterra

Newly Enlightened
You might also have a look at the D-Mini, they use a single RCR-123 and are amazingly bright. Can't use with primaries though.

JCDLE

Newly Enlightened
I am presently carrying an Incendio V3 XP-G R5 with a primary CR123 and it is very bright. I do have some RCR123s on order from lighthound right now, but the Incendio does just fine with a primary, in my opinion. Love the interface, anodizing, knurling and the small size. It's definitely a great EDC light. Plus, the clip is easy to remove or change over to the included lanyard ring, and you can insert an extended rubber switch (14mm diameter) if, like me, you don't care about tailstanding.

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just wait until you use the RCR123 battery....BRIGHT!!!!!
I am presently carrying an Incendio V3 XP-G R5 with a primary CR123 and it is very bright. I do have some RCR123s on order from lighthound right now, but the Incendio does just fine with a primary, in my opinion. Love the interface, anodizing, knurling and the small size. It's definitely a great EDC light. Plus, the clip is easy to remove or change over to the included lanyard ring, and you can insert an extended rubber switch (14mm diameter) if, like me, you don't care about tailstanding.