• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD 3C Mag85 w/FM Bi-focal

mrartillery

Enlightened
This is the second of my Mag85's (the one i dont use :whistle:) so its time for someone else to enjoy it. I bored the tube myself to fit the IMR 26500's, they are tight with no rattle. The batteries have approx. 4 charge cycles on them, but over all they're still fresh. I also modded the factory switch with a KIU unit for less resistance, along with a NTC resistor in the tailcap (noted in the picture). The lens is a borofloat along with a FM Bi-focal reflector, which provides a nice beautiful hot spot along with good usable side spill. Price shipped is $125 CONUS.

guns062.jpg

guns063-1.jpg

Last edited:

Nasty

Newly Enlightened
Re: 3C Mag85 w/FM Bi-focal

You're killin' me...

I just get done spending my money building my M*g11 and you put this baby up for sale.

If it weren't for Xmas coming up...:hitit:

Nasty

Newly Enlightened

You're a *bad* man mrartillery!

<kid voice on> "Gee Pops! We sure are lucky to be able to see with no electricity that there are no Xmas presents. Thanks Mr. Artillery!"<kid voice off>

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast

hi,
im intersted. whats otf and runtime on this? what bulb are you running? thanks

Last edited:

mrartillery

Enlightened

You're a *bad* man mrartillery!

<kid voice on> "Gee Pops! We sure are lucky to be able to see with no electricity that there are no Xmas presents. Thanks Mr. Artillery!"<kid voice off>

:D

hi,
im intersted. whats otf and runtime on this? what bulb are you running? thanks

This is the WA 1185, this post shows otf for it which is about 1000 lumens. Runtime is roughly 30 minutes.

Latest posts