Hello

d.n.d.

Newly Enlightened
hi guys hows it going.

i joined a while back when i first saw a youtube review of the nitecore PD10. i always wanted a higher quality flashlight like a maglite, but never got around to buying one. watching that video got me thinking about buying a nicer flashlight.

then funny enough, the same day i watched that video, later that night there was a power outage. the stupidest part was that night was not particularly cold, windy, and there were no thunderstorms. so it made no sense that the power was out for over an hour :S

anyways after that night i said enough is enough and decided to pick up a PD10. but they were on backorder at 4sevens, so the nice person at customer service offered me the nitecore defender infinity instead for a good deal. i ended up buying the NDI along with a suitable holster.

i just recently bought the gerber infinity ultra flashlight for the pocket clip, just so i can use the clip for my NDI. i wanted to PM glockboy but guess i am too new to PM for now :p he cut his pocket clip so it would fit at the top portion, to allow the entire flashlight to sit inside the pocket. right now about half the length of my NDI is sticking out. i dont know if i want to stick with it or not, since it does make it easier to quickly pull out of my pocket.

anywho thanks for reading!

TITANER

Newly Enlightened
:welcome:,yes,you can't post pm now as the two posts policy.I think you will can post pm tomorrow :).As for your question,sorry i did't use it ,so i can't answer .

BarryG

Enlightened
Almost a year and this is the first post!!! You are truly a person of few words.
The NDI is a great light, I had one of the silver ones, #357 i think, but sold it to a co-worker. Is was great with a 14500. liked the interface too.
A belated... :welcome:
Enjoy your NDI, I still miss mine.

Barry