• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND A COUPLE!! I Want Your Fanta Oveready RA/HDS 170

jslappa

Enlightened
Dad and Hornady have helped a proverbial "Brotha" out! Thanks gentlemen. This thread can be closed.

Like the title says, I would like to buy or trade for your Orange Oveready RA. It doesn't have to be mint either. Here is what I can trade:

1. Straight up cash.

2. I have a MINT KuKu Ti D10 body with 2 green trits. I orderd the clip, and it's on the way. Straight up trade for this.
DSC_1562.jpg

DSC_1567.jpg

3. A2 (red LED) with 2 x Onion rings and 2 sets of every color LEDs, including the warm. I'll add $150 to this light for the RA.
DSC_1568.jpg

Last edited:

SFfanman

Enlightened
Re: I Want Your Fanta Oveready RA

Maybe I am a little Ti biased but wow, isn't that the D10 in Ti from Steve? :huh: Someone's going to get one of a few true custom beauts on this deal. :drool:

jslappa

Enlightened

Maybe I am a little Ti biased but wow, isn't that the D10 in Ti from Steve? :huh: Someone's going to get one of a few true custom beauts on this deal. :drool:

Indeed it is from Steve. I just picked it up from the PO today. Removed from the packaging for picture only.

JasonH

Enlightened

If you would like to sell the D10 let me know.
Thanks

jslappa

Enlightened

I'll trade you if you want the orange Z2...it is NEW ....let me know...I am shipping tomorrow! :hitit:

Karl,
I would like to hold out just a bit for someone to offer a RA/HDS orange Oveready light. That Z2 is beautiful too! I've got a SS bezel that would great with her.