How good is your ITP SA1?

aEx155

Newly Enlightened
I have looked at a bunch of reviews on the SA1 (selfbuilts was especially helpful) and have changed my mind on it. From selfbuilt's reviews, I saw that it performed similarly to the Quark AA, the light that I wish I could get. I also like the price, at ~$40.

I wasn't so sure about the dual switch operation, but after watching some video reviews, I figured it should be fine. (it makes me think of the Quark tactical interface: tailswitch is on-off only, while side switch is modes only)

I'm hoping to get comments from owners of the light on its performance and reliability.

Last edited:

jacktheclipper

Enlightened
Re: How did you like your ITP SA1?

I have an iTP SA2 , which is essentially the same light except for an additional cell , and it is my favorite light . I keep it on medium when I strap it to my bike and it has handled many miles on bumpy trails .The beam , tint , and U.I. are great .

Deal4

Enlightened
Re: How did you like your ITP SA1?

I had the SA1, (I gave it to a friend of mine who wanted it, but now I wish I hadn't as I can't find a single AA light that I like better) and I really liked the light.
It is a tough light and is good quality. The only thing I didn't like about it was the clip that is not removable. The clip leaves alot of the light outside of your pocket.
If the pocket clip doesn't bother you, I would go for it!
I wish I still had mine!
Shad

Latest posts