First Jet today

richpalm

Banned
I'm tickled pink... got my Jet IIIm from BOG and this light is art... it's just beautiful! Got the long strike bezel to go with it and it looks wicked now. :thumbsup:

Did I say it's bright? :eek:

Anodizing is perfect... except... when I was trying to get the original bezel off, the HA got chipped on the front of the bezel. So of course with a brand new light and being anal about such a crime, I was unhappy!! :sick2:

Breathe...calm down... OK... anyone got an idea of how or with what I can fix the ding? I know with black I can get away with a Sharpie permanent marker.

With this weird purple-gray HA, anyone know what I could use to touch it up?

Thanks,

Rich

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
How did you chip it my Jet bezels unscrew without much effort I normally just use the bottom of a shoe or mouse pad if I can't get it by hand.

Seriously don't worry about the chip it can't be to bad and if your going to carry it you will eventually get a chip or have just normal wear marks.

Glad you like it though they are really tough feeling light's I have used one of mine a lot and it shows hardly any wear at all, I have another still in the box I have never used I planned on selling at the marketplace but it's such a nice light I've yet to make that move, even with two of them.