• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired For Sale: Triple XPG-R5 P60 in a Solarforce -- 3rd price drop--

overdog

Enlightened
[FONT=Arial, serif]...for new toys I have to sell this light:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, serif]Solarforce L2m for a single AW 16340 IMR cell with reverse clicky switch, special head, one extension to [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, serif]use a 18650 Li-Ion cell and a built in triple xpg-r5 homemade module, vanilla white 1D tint (6200K), [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, serif]parallel wired with +-12* optics:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, serif]…[FONT=Arial, serif]front of the light:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, serif]
xwltrftjcgtnue74c7438mmd794.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, serif]…[FONT=Arial, serif]ready for a single AW 16340 IMR cell:[/FONT]
semw4r2vorn79jk4y4spvyr60lh.jpg

…[FONT=Arial, serif]with extension ready for a 18650 Li-Ion battery:[/FONT]
8xidudip01o4hhfjpsqtn06v4hd.jpg

…[FONT=Arial, serif]homemade triple XPG-R5 module on fat aluminium heatsink with triple optics:[/FONT]
qzp73kkxdc9bzucdmnimv5ldaz6.jpg

…[FONT=Arial, serif]beamshot:[/FONT]
smwnpfoirymv5g4crl6xixbvj2i.jpg

[FONT=Arial, serif]I only used a single AW 16340 IMR cell or a single 18650 Li-Ion cell to power this light, never tried [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, serif]a 18650 AW IMR cause I am not sure if this would overpower the light because the triple xpg-r5 module [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, serif]is wired in parallel and is direct driven. The whole light is in almost new condition, never used it for anything [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, serif]more but testing it. Batteries are not included with purchase of this light.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, serif]Asking for [/FONT][FONT=Arial, serif]155$ 135$, 125$, 119$, [/FONT][FONT=Arial, serif]I´ll eat paypal fees and worldwide shipping without insurance, [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, serif](but you will have to sign for, when you receive the light, so nothing will go wrong! Shipping costs for me to US are at about 23USD!)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, serif]unconditional "I´ll take it" takes priority, if I forgot anything please PM me for details.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, serif]Thank you for interest & best regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, serif]Steffen.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, serif]:wave:[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

toby_pra

Flashaholic
Re: For Sale: Triple XPG-R5 P60 in a Solarforce L2m beauty

Awesome pricing brother....! :cool:

Alone a triple XP-G Drop-In cost ne 100$ and much more!

overdog

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: Triple XPG-R5 P60 in a Solarforce L2m beauty

...thank you Toby, I just want to sell it to build a 4x R5 and a 7x R5, so this one has to go...
:bumpit:...with price drop!

Last edited:

overdog

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: Triple XPG-R5 P60 in a Solarforce -- 2nd price drop--

:bumpit: with 2nd price drop...
best regards,
Steffen.
:wave:

overdog

Enlightened
:bumpit: with 3rd price drop....

[FONT=Arial, serif]...now asking for[/FONT][FONT=Arial, serif] 119$, [/FONT][FONT=Arial, serif]I´ll eat paypal fees and worldwide shipping without insurance, [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, serif](but you will have to sign for, when you receive the light, so nothing will go wrong! Shipping costs for me to US are at about 23USD!)[/FONT]

best regards,
Steffen.

jwyj

Enlightened
:bumpit: with 3rd price drop....

[FONT=Arial, serif]...now asking for[/FONT][FONT=Arial, serif] 119$, [/FONT][FONT=Arial, serif]I´ll eat paypal fees and worldwide shipping without insurance, [/FONT]

best regards,
Steffen.
Alright, from someone who has done all these *huge*-stars I'm sure this is a high quality drop-in. I'll take it, thanks. See pm.