• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS EN PhotonFanatic Blocky Boy

paintballdad

Enlightened
I just want to start off by stating that i'm having mixed feelings about putting this one up for sale and so it is priced accordingly.

PhotonFanatic Blocky Boy in EN aluminum. I am not the original owner and i not sure which driver board is in it, reflector is smooth and it looks to have a USVOH P4 LED. I have decided to keep only lights i use and this one has been in storage since i got it. Beautiful light and it's one of Fred's work that i could afford so i'm probably gonna have seller's remorse on this one. The reflector has a slight imperfection near the edge but does not seem to affect the beam, aside from this, it is in mint condition.
Link to the original sales thread.
And now for the pics....

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

$115 shipped via USPS 1st class mail w/ delivery confirmation in padded mailer. No additional fees for paypal, please do not use the personal/gift option.
Insurance is optional at buyer's expense but i won't be held responsible for postal mishaps. CONUS only please.