My Flea Market Find

toasterburn

Newly Enlightened
My wife and I stopped at a flea market this morning, and buried behind some junk I found a little MH-C204F AA/AAA charger for $2.50 (I just checked, the same model is retailing for $45 on Amazon right now) and it came with 4 Nimh AAA's that charged right up and seem to be working great in my Stylus Pro. I've been using a cheap, crappy AA charger that only works occasionally, this is a big step up. Yay for flea markets!

T45

Enlightened
Same here. I rarely find anything I need at flea markets or garage sales, much less anything I actually want. But on occasion I do find some interesting goods driving on the Interstate. Used to work for a State DOT and some neat stuff found on the shoulder of the road over the years: various small tools (screw drivers, wrenches, pliers), a working fire extinguisher, 50' of nylon rope, and a pair of gloves I had for a couple of years till I burned them up trying to dry them out on an over head light :shakehead.

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got a 40's(?) Rayovac Outdoorsman for $5 at a fleamarket last week, and two 50's/60's evereadys for $1 each!