Got Fenix E21 today!! What now :D

SuLyMaN

Enlightened
So this is my first real flashlight and it totally destroyed my bro's mini mag incan and my dads 3D mag...

Its a great torch but now that I've got it, I now feel like I need a brighter torch!! Basically, I now need a torch to wow my E21 :p

Here are my requirements:

Price: $80 max.
Batteries: AAs
Format: Any size of torch will do.
Usage: Genaral. Need to have a better throw/spill than E21. (should wow the E21)
Modes: Multiple if possible.
Durability: Nothing too great. (No surefires :p)

I'm leaning towards these choices...Fenix LD40, ITP Polestar A6, Zebra sc51??. Any other options in this price range?

Please note that the torch has got to outshine the e21 in terms of throw/spill!

jonnyfgroove

Enlightened
I think either the LD40 or the A6 will do the trick. The LD40 might throw a little better than the A6, but the A6 wins in overall output with it's MC-E.

coolperl

Newly Enlightened
I'd recommend you, to save a little bit more and buy Fenix TK45... It's freakin' bright. Below you have a comparision to A6 Polestar, which uses MC-E LED. :huh:

itps38.jpg

tk45s38.jpg

Mathiashogevold

Enlightened
That's a good idea, to put that money aside every month! :thumbsup:
Of course, if you want more throw than the TK45, TK40 will be a better choice, but TK45 have better overallt output and great flood!

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well now you've got a practical light that will fit in your pocket, you can go for an impractical wow light just for impressing people. Check out some of the creations at oveready.