• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [SOLD] Well used Lummi Raw NS W/Trits, charger and Spare battery

*Dusty*

Enlightened
Good morning,

I have for consideration a well used LUMMI Raw NS. It has 4 trit slots milled however one of them is no longer there. Currently there are 2 green and one blue trit installed and glowing strong :)

As previously stated it has been used, and has been dropped on it's travels round Europe :) The head has a couple of "dings" on the outer edge as is shown in the photos. Look at them carefully and please be satisfied you are aware of the condition before committing to anything.

With the flashlight will be (not pictured)

the original Nano Charger
Stainless Clip
2 x batteries
the little plastic case which it came with

Light functions perfectly, it has the 200/20 lumens "warm" emitter option fitted. The emitter to my eye is on the cooler side of warm, I'd call it neutral personally.

I'd prefer to trade this light for something else, something a little different to what I normally use but I have no idea specifically as to what that may be. I'll consider anything really, i've literally just this week discovered the joy of incan Surefire lights so I'm open to all offers.

The reason for this sale is that I have more than sufficient numbers of lights for keychain duty.

Trade offers will be considered before straight sales, but after a couple of days the sale will be given first priority.

In the event of a sale the asking price is £60 GBP, or $100 USD.

This price includes worldwide insured shipping and all paypal fees included. I have little to no feedback on this forum however i can provide links to other forums where i have a well established and repsected trading history. Feel free to pm for these details.

b6b8e0e0.jpg

72a9cfc6.jpg

Thanks for looking :wave:

Last edited:

*Dusty*

Enlightened
Re: FSOT: Well used Lummi Raw NS W/Trits, charger and Spare battery

As an update, the price is a guide as I'm really not sure what to ask!