Current CR2 hosts...

pilote

Newly Enlightened
I can't find any currently available, quality CR2 flashlight hosts. The Quark Mini in CR2 apparently has been discontinued. I got a quantity of CR2 to burn and I might as well find a LED host to use them on...other threads with names to search on have for the most part come up empty.

...so what's the skinny on brands/models that host the CR2 3volt?

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
I love my MiNi CR2's! A couple other CR2 lights I am quite proud of are my Titan, bronze Ion and EZCR2w.

Unfortunately the MiNi CR2 is the only one that is now readily available, but it's also the one that will give you the most bang for your buck, as it's wide range of output and beautiful beam pattern make it the most versatile performer.

pilote

Newly Enlightened
oh; i googled a link to a vendor and it showed their quark mini cr2 discontinued and just assumed that it was done...but your links are exactly what i am looking for, and unless someone else has info on other brands, i'll prob hit it for 2-3...

...thanks for the info! :thumbsup:

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Quark Cr2 is the only cr2 light I'd ever heard of.
Its definitely on my short list of lights to buy

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am very happy also with this Fireworm F01 which I often keep on my keychain. :cool:

14mz4ad.jpg

adept1

Newly Enlightened
Quark Mini CR2 is an awesome light for the price. I have the titanium one, which I like because it doesn't get all scratched up on my keychain. The interface (simple 3 mode twisty) is perfect and it's got a beautiful beam profile. The only slightly negative thing for me is that the threads are not silky smooth. I bet the aluminum one is better in this respect. It's really a perfect EDC light for me.

:hitit: