My M3 survived without any damage,but me.... :)

5.0Trunk

Enlightened
I was at a labor day party and to make it short I had to get my kids Razor Scooter and take it to them. My car was parked about 1/4 mile away from where the party was so I decided to ride it back. I had my M3 in my side pocket and while I was riding the scooter, all of a sudden I hit the ground. The M3 came away without a scratch but me...well you'll see....Its painfull. Never again willl I get on oe of those.
P9030005.JPG

Spango

Newly Enlightened
Whao... that looks serious! Hope you're alight...!! BTW, how's your Razor Scooter? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Re: My M3 survived without any damage,but me....

"if it breaks ... we fix it". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
but it didn't break, you did. I hope you'll be alright soon.
the M3 rocks!
bernhard

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

WOW! I didn't think they actually put people in casts like that except for in the movies! Hope your OK, and stay off those wheeled things.

Get well soon.

MSax

DumboRAT

Enlightened

Doh! Feel your pain, bro....

Mine is on the right leg. Hope you get well soon.

In the meantime, I've ditched the motorized scooter idea and now really want a Segway. LOL.....

An old buddy of mine just helped me change out the dead battery in my stick-shift car, which had been sitting idle in the garage since my injury this previous winter (took a P60/C2/Z2 and a KL3/C2/Z48 with us for the task). It was a pleasure to be able to hear her exhaust again after all that time.

Hope you get well soon, and hey, this will give you plenty of excuses to get a few hands-free, head-mount lights.

=)

Allen
aka DumboRAT

PS: Drag those pillows a bit closer to support under your leg and knee, and even up to the thigh. That makes all the difference in the world. =)

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

this is why adults don't ride anything on wheels that require you to propel them with your own power! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif (skateboards, rollerskates, scooters....for some reason bikes don't apply here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif)

get well soon! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

TOB9595

Enlightened

That's some serious scooting!!
Were your kids impressed with you daredevil skills?
Tom
Heal well