new member , help with AA please :( im gonna lose it

stranger-

Newly Enlightened
hello flashaholics :D
im new in this thing , and i want to buy a new led-flashlight and i hope that you guys can help me doing that

well first of all there is few things i dont get in flashlights :
1- what is the diffrent between the normal and tactical or "special ops" flashlight ??? i think what i noticed that the tactical works in two modes or more ?? have a stronger body maybe ??
2- there is alot of companies in the market currentely like surefire ,fenix,maglight,eagletac, streamlight, inova, coast ,hilight, new fab and dorcy ! how to know which one to go for ?? i mean i found a 200 lumen dorcy light with less than 60$ why dont everyone buy,s that ?? is it gonna fail after few weeks ??
3- what is the effect of the "max output" ?? is there is any diffrent if it was high or low ??
4- when a light says 3AA , does that means that the light works on 3 AA batteries ?? because there is alot of special batteries for flashlights and i really dont know if that was a special battery or not ?? like the A123
5- i dont understand why a company like surefire would sell a 200 lumen flashlight like the 6PX™ Pro with 79$ only , and they have a less lumen,s lights like the A2 LED Aviator with 120 lumen only and they sell it with 239$ ??? why would i buy something weaker and 4doubles price ??
6-what do you mean by "drop-in" ?? is Malkoff is the best in that ?? isnt the original "drop in " good enough ??

im sorry to make all of this trouble with all of that questions guys:oops: i feel shy , but i really dont know anything about flashlights and this forum looks great and have it all , well i have been trying to find a good flashlight that is 200 lumens or higher with a price between 100-200$ ,i hope that you guys can advice me with what choices i have , and i do prefer that i find a flashlight works on AA batteries because its hard to find other kinds of battries where i live and its soo easy to find and fix an AA battery whenever the old batteries goes dead or when forgets them for a long time but i guess i cant find a strong light like the fenix tk40 with a reasonable price and work with AA batteries ??!
i hope that you give me your advices

i do have an "icon" flashlight with a 100lumen and its great , but i still feel that its not enough , getting back to that dorcy offer with 220lumens and only 42$ !! amazing price shall i go for it ?? but it looks soo cheap :( even when its written that it have a cree led and i guess its one of the best ?
and there is a dorcy 6AAA LED SUBMERSIBLE DIVE LIGHT which im not even sure what does 6AAA means and if it was good or worse !! im soo confused with all of the info,s !! help me !! help me to be a flashaholic too :D
http://www.dorcy.com/products.aspx?p=410467
http://www.modsynergy.com/review215.html

thanx in advance :wave:

lovecpf