• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Milky L1 (4 flats) & 2006 McGizmo flared natural HA 2x123 pack w/Ti Tail

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good Stuff…..

Milky L1 (4 flats) w/trit in clip & Hogo Holster
Tale of the tape Milky L1 SSCP4 USVOI McR18j, body is old style 4 flats.
Comes with custom holder with belt clip – holds nice & snug as you can see in photo (holding it upside down, I didn't just invert photo :whistle:)

Condition of Milky L1 is very good, can only see 1 small speck of ano missing to right of "digital" on shoulder (visible in photo) – otherwise looks very clean. Tape is in good shape. Too many lights, I never used this so it needs to go.

1074422203_NUsAd-M.jpg
1074422335_KGKvc-M.jpg

$165 firm / shipped priority in USA with DC. Outside USA buyer pays actual shipping and assumes responsibility after I have mailed it.

Flared natural HA 2x123 pack
One of 10 that Don made and offered here in 2006. This is a flared natural HA 2x123 pack (fits a protected 17670 as well – even the "fatty" Ultrafire) that includes a McGizmo clip, and a TI McClickie tail! This has only left the bubble wrap to be photographed (by Stillphoto) and left the pelican case of mine to be photographed. The mark that shows up in the first photo is exaggerated by the flash & appears to be under the ano. Bought 8 months ago & still haven't used it so off it goes.

$140 firm / shipped priority in USA with DC. Outside USA buyer pays actual shipping and assumes responsibility after I have mailed it.

1074422451_Q6Nvv-M.jpg
1074422571_R77P3-M.jpg

First Posted Unconditional "I'll take it" takes priority.