• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB 100% custom complete Titanium Pocketable Lights

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking for something totally custom and complete from TB, Ra titanium, TNC Custom 27mm complete, MM complete, Maybe a Spy007, or something else. I would like something I have not had before and I have had a lot of lights pass through my hands. Please PM me with any offers.

I would like it to be no bigger then this

:devil:----------------------------------------------------------:devil:

! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!____________________________ !