Donations Needed for Christmas Gifts VIII

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
As our beloved member ksbman would say,

Its that time of year again. :santa:

Keith has decided to pass on the santa hat to me... but by no means do I take credit for all the donators that will hop in! He is still around, just not as much as before! :wave: :thumbsup:

The rules will be the same as when Keith was running the giveaways.

Here are all his past threads - 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009

Let us all kick back and have fun! Rummage in your drawers, closets, find a light (or 2 lovecpf) that you've not been using that you think would be great for a fellow flashaholic to get their hands on. :twothumbs

As said above, the rules will be mostly the same as last year :) I added that last bit because I saw that happening last year unfortunately. :mad:

These rule are for the recipients.. not the donators, but if you want to donate a light and don't like the rules, They're flexible.

This offer is open to those participating members of the CPF community who cannot afford to buy one of these lights themselves, whether it be because they have no job, no disposable income, are still in school, or ?.

- If your 'About Me' profile isn't filled out, you don't qualify.

- If you have received a gift from the last 3 Christmas Give-aways, then you don't qualify.

- If you have more than one 'high end' light, you dont qualify.

- If you just don't want to spend your own money, you don't qualify.

- If you just want another light to add to your collection, you don't qualify.

- If you signed up for CPF just to join the giveaway, you don't qualify. :ohgeez:

If you'd like to donate, it would be easiest if you just held on to the light until it is chosen. That way you could send it directly to the person who chose it, instead of mailing it to me and having me mail it again.

Gift donations will be accepted up until the day of the drawing; I'll start the drawing November 27th.

This thread is just for people who would like to donate a light. I'll start a thread next week for those of you who would like to receive a light.

Those who would like to donate, please email:

0001SS-2010-11-03_19.23.29.png

with the subject of at least CPF Giveaway in it :)

please include your CPF name if possible, otherwise, I'll list you as anonymous!

Oh, and include any location restrictions if you can! (for shipping might be expensive international).

Let the generosity commence! lovecpf :grouphug:

-Craig