• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Cool Fall Spy 007 DafFab modded w/ XP-G R4

jslappa

Enlightened
For your consideration is a Cool Fall Spy 007. It has been modded by DaFab with a neutral R4 XP-G emitter. I am not sure what else he did to it, but perhaps a previous owner can say. Light is as-received. I do not carry it, but the previous owner may have, as there are really small scratches typical with Ti lights that have been carried. It does not look like it was carried in a pocket that had other items in it. However, I do see to horizontal deeper scratches on the head that I have tried my best to capture. About 1/4 inch long on both sides of ther head. I will include the Ty-ny titanium opening bead, extra o-rings for the knob, and a Peli 1010.

Based on my last trade, I've got about $1100 in it. Let's start with $1000, Paypal. I'm pretty hungry this morning, so I will eat the paypal fees. This price will get the light shipped priority. First to say they'll take it, followed by prompt payment gets it.

DSC_1531.jpg

DSC_1533.jpg

DSC_1599.jpg

DSC_1598.jpg

DSC_1597.jpg

DSC_1596.jpg

DSC_1595.jpg

DSC_1594.jpg