Just got my Zebra H51

Kalsu

Enlightened
Let me say first off that I am pleased with there customer service. When I ordered the light they were back ordered so I called (on 11-1-2010) to see how long until they got more lights. They said that they would have more by the end of the week. Well I got mine in the mail today.

I really like this little light. I have read a lot of stuff here about Zebra and just didn't get the hype. Well I finally decided to see for myself and man I am so far impressed. The H51 is going to get used at work (I work graveyard) a lot so I will have more info on its performance later.

The H51 is really lite and puts out a heck of a better beam than the LED Lenser H7 that I am using now. The user interface is simple and easy to figure out. Did I mention how lite it is? It looks like it has the right mix of throw and flood for my purpose. Granted I want a light that has a little more of a flood effect. I have a warm Quark Turbo for throw (love that light to).

These are just my humble newbie flashlightaholic opinions. I think I am going to like this light though. Now maybe I will have to get the SC51? :twothumbs