Stanley HID 50% OFF AT W@LMART!!!

wishiwasdiving

Newly Enlightened
Hi, my name is Matt. I have been sneaking around here for a while now but never found a good reason to post. I have many not so good reasons to post but never a good one. I have always thought m@glites were the best of all flashlights. Not that I ever tried looking, I just thought a flashlight was a flashlight. After stumbling on to this forum, I have learned otherwise. Wow! I want to mod all my mags. I have no idea how but I just keep searching.

So anyways, once I started poking around the search function, I started learning about HID. OK... way,way better than mags. Then I found that most of you liked the Stanley 35w as an inexpensive quench to an expensive thirst!

I went to Wal-Mart today to check them out and was very disappointed when all I could find was the grey model. No HID. At first glance there was no sign of the bright yellow HID but then... Down on the bottom shelf, almost kicked underneath I saw a yellow pistol grip sticking out. It looked like someone was trying to hide it way back on the bottom. I pulled it out with a big GRIN! there was a sticker that said $69.00 down to $35.00!

I asked the clerk what was wrong with it and she said nothing, Walmart is discontinuing it and reduced the price. She said people like the cheaper model better. I say because people dont understand what the HID model is. I didnt till I started hangin out with you guys!!! Hopefully some of you can find the same deal at your Wal-Marts!!!

stanley.jpg