Bring it On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TigerLight Pro

Newly Enlightened
Flashlight Shoot out:

We at TigerLight have heard rumors that somebody is getting ready to do a comp test. I know that everybody wants to see the TigerLight against the other top dogs. We would like to see how the Magcharger compares to the

TigerLight
SL 20 X
SL 35 X
US
Surefire too many to list
Last but not least the Magcharger

By the way has any body seen anything in print that talks specifically about the type of anodizing that is used on the magcharger.

Bring It On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viper

Newly Enlightened
Slightly off topic, but I am considering to buy another tigerlight or two to replace my mounted 3D maglites throughout the house. However, the 5' cable is too short for my liking. Some of my ideal mounting locations is at least 6' from the closest plug.

Does Tigerlight offer "extension cords" to lengthen the distance from wall wort to the charging cradle?

I sent an email to Tigerligt "support" about this but got no response. I guess that's why I feel compelled to post it here.

Thanks
Viper.

TigerLight Pro

Newly Enlightened
Josh- Thanks for your input on the anodizing....I am looking into the Pyrex...Who else uses it maybe I can take a short cut by buying theirs and trying it out.

Viper- Sorry for any delays in support response. Please send a complaint to Michael at [email protected]. This does not get anybody in trouble, it aids in our effort at constant improvement.

We do not have an extension cord. If you use a fused power strip TigerLight will view that as a non alteration to the TigerLight charging system, and charger waranties will remain in tact.

Thanks for your support