Hi from Italy! - problem with d10 piston lubrification

Z

z_alfa

Hi CPF, I'm a new member. I have been following this forum for months and now i'm registered. I will apologize for my uncorrect English, but as you read from the title I come from Italy, so...be gentle with the correction!

My name is Andrea and I discovered this forum few months ago, perhaps it was June. At that time I was searching (I don't know why) a flashlight for my sailing holidays. Google and ta-dam! CandlePowerForums! What is that? A strange people forum? Ahahah...my first impression wasn't so good, but reading I discovered a lot of things, and I became an enthusiast.

My first flashlight was (and is still now) a EagleTac P20C2 MkII, bought on Ebay. First impression: WOW!:eek:

But it is only the first, because few month later I bought a Nitecore EZ123 for pocket carrying. But they aren't enough, and another torch, the most beautiful in my little, but growing, collection: the Nitecore D10 sp camo edition!

First use of it: what the hell is wrong whit it???!!! Oh, the lube on the piston...:whistle: